- We collect your personal information to assist us to serve you in the best possible way.
- We will only use your personal information in ways that you might expect it to be used in the course of our business.
- We will not pass your personal information on without asking for your permission, unless required to by law.
- Upon request, we will give you the chance to see any information we hold about you.
- We protect your information with internet facilities as well as internal procedures.
- Upon request, we will provide you with information on how we handle personal information.
- We will listen to any complaints regarding the way we handle your personal information, and investigate this in accordance with the National Privacy Principles (NPP)
1. The collection of your information:
- When you look at this website, our Analytics makes a record of your visit and logs the following information for statistical purposes:
- your IP address,
- the pages you accessed and documents downloaded,
- the type of browser you are using.
- Collection of information through our forms: We only collect your personal information that is necessary for us to provide you with our services through our functions and activities. We will only collect information in a manner which is fair and lawful.
- Each form you complete will consist of details explaining why this information is to be sent. If your information is to be given to another party, this will also be made known on the form.
2. Use and Disclosure
The use and disclosure of your information is for the primary purpose of collection.
We will only record your e-mail address if you send us a message. Your e-mail address will only be used for the purpose for which you have provided it and it will not be added to a mailing list or used for any other purpose without your consent.
This site does not provide facilities for the secure transmission of information across the Internet. Users should be aware that there are inherent risks transmitting information across the Internet.
We will ensure the personal information we collect, use or disclose is accurate, complete and up-to-date. Each time information is collected, it will be used for it’s intended purpose, and will not be re-used unless for the following reasons:
- If you have subscribed or consented (inferred or otherwise) to receive material
We manage your personal information in this manner:
- Information is retrieved from your access to our website.
- Information is used to process your request.
Upon request, we can show you:
- What information we have collected (if it still exists).
- What we have used this information for.
- How the information was collected.
5. Access to your information
Upon request, we can:
- Show you the information we hold about you
- Give you an opportunity to alter this information.
If you have a complaint about the way we have handled your personal information, please contact us at email@example.com. If you undertake a neck assessment with us on our Multi Cervical Unit. The Therapist will provide you with a form to read and sign if you agree to allow a third party (La Trobe and Monash University) to de-identify your data and use it for research purposes. Further details about our ongoing research can be obtained by talking to one of our Physiotherapists.